Warranty Terms And Condition
Online Shopping Made Safe and Easy
We give a full warranty for all products that we sell. We make sure all the product that you buy from www.bettersound.co.id are included with sticker / warranty card / invoice.
Terms and Conditions
- www.bettersound.co.id behind the authenticity of everything we sell. All of our products is brand new, sealed, guaranteed to be authentic so you don’t have to worried buying from www.bettersound.co.id
- Bose products carry a full warranty for the period specified. Some Bose products carry different warranty periods due to the nature of the product's design, manufacture or expected use, the warranty applies from the date of purchase by the first customer.
- Warranty repairs must be carried out by a Bose Authorized Service Centre. Warranty cover will be void, even if a repair has been attempted by any unauthorized service centre. Www.bettersound.co.id shall not be liable for reimbursements,claims and damages that may result from the unauthorized repair of the product
- The warranty is not applicable to cases other than defects in material, design and workmanship.
- The warranty does not cover the following:
- Periodic checks, maintenance, repair and replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear.
- Abuse or misuse, including but not solely limited to the failure to use this product for its normal purposes or in accordance with Bose’s instructions on usage and maintenance.
- Defects resulting from usage of the product in conjunction with accessories that are not approved by Bose for use with this product.
- Failure of the product arising from incorrect installation or use not consistent with the instructions and technical or safety standards prescribed in the product user manual.
- Accidents, Acts of God, lightning, water, fire, public disturbances, improper ventilation, voltage fluctuations or anycause beyond the control of Bose.
- Unauthorized modifications carried out to the product in order to comply with local or international technical standards incountries for which this Bose product was not originally designed.
- Damage of the battery caused by overcharging or failure to use in accordance with the specific instructions of core outlined in the product user manual.
- The serial no. on the product has been altered, deleted, removed or made illegible.
- The batteries are charged by chargers other than those approved by Bose.
- Any of the seals on the battery enclosure or cells are broken or show evidence of tampering.