The Exchange Policy
Our exchange policy, allows members to exchange products that have been purchased, including option of replacement for new product.
Products that can be exchanged is as below:
- Parts of the product is missing/less as shown in packs.
- Products incompatible with specifications, descriptions and pictures on the website (these problem caused by website error/wrong information).
- If the product is defective or doesn’t work when the product are received, it can be brought directly to the nearest BOSE service center for being checked. The process of checking is 7 (seven) days on workdays. If there a defect after checking, the product will be replaced with new ones.
General terms and conditions for the exchange of new products and replacement are as follows:
- Still in product redemption period, allowed for 7 (seven) days from the date of receipt.
- You have the proof of purchase (order number/order, purchase invoices, delivery records, and bank proof)
- Condition of the product is the same as when received, including the condition of the packaging/the box.
- The product never been used before.
- The product would be considered it has been used if:
- The item were not in new condition
- Not be returned in the original packaging along with all accessories (including guide book, warranty card, certificate of authenticity or a free gift/bundling if any)
- If the seal has been opened or there is damaged on product packaging.
- The exchange sticker must be applied on the packaging/box product.
- If you are using a voucher when purchasing, the value of the voucher is non-refundable.